Returns & Exchanges
Return of goods is at the users cost. We suggest you return your product using your domestic postal service on a standard shipping method, although we suggest you obtain a proof of postage and keep your paperwork until we have acknowledged receipt of your package.
- Items must be returned within 14 days of receipt of your goods. This includes return transit time to our warehouse. Items must be unworn, unwashed, have all original tags attached and be in a resalable condition. We cannot accept items that have distinct odours or signs of wear and tear. We assess all returns on this basis and if your item fails this assessment it will be returned to you.
- If you wish to exchange for a different size please notify us by e-mailing customer service via email@example.com
- If you consider your items to be faulty please first contact our customer services department on firstname.lastname@example.org and give a brief description of the fault, and location of the fault providing photographic detail if you feel this is relevant. It may not always be necessary for you to return your faulty goods to us, and we will evaluate this at the time and on a case by case basis.
- Faulty good claims must be made within the 14 day period. Anything beyond the 14 days will be considered normal wear and tear of use, and can be subject to denial.
- The returns parcel remains your responsibility until the goods are received and booked back into our warehouse.
- Once we have received your package into our warehouse and it has been processed you will be informed of what action is being taken.
- Exchanges are sent out on a standard service (not an express service)
- Exchanges can only be made up to the original value of the goods purchased.
- Your shipping costs are non-refundable.
- We do not accept returns/exchanges for sale/clearance items.
- Returns can take 2-4 days to process.
- We reserve the right to return the items to you based on any of the terms outlined in our policy, goods will be returned to you in the same condition they are received in.
- e-Guides cannot be refunded.
Whilst every effort will be made to replace any stock with like for like product under certain circumstances your preferred product may not be in stock. In this instance LET'S TRAIN reserves the right to issue a refund or credit to the value of the original product value. The product must also pass all other returns criteria.