These vanilla swirls are perfect if you're on a low carb diet. Full of healthy fats and omega 3's, this recipe packs a whopping 50g of protein!
- 1 Scoop BulkPowders whey protein (vanilla)
- 6 Egg whites
- 10g BulkPowders Chia seeds
- 2 tbsp Almond butter
- 1 tbsp Coconut oil (using LucyBee)
- Honey or agave nectar
- Heat up the coconut oil in a non-stick pan on a medium heat. While it is melting, whisk up the egg whites with the protein powder and add to the pan.
- Cook for 2 minutes, then sprinkle the chia seeds & cinnamon on top, and scatter the almond butter on evenly. Add a lid and cook for another minute.
- Take the pan off the heat and roll the pancake up carefully. Cut into 5/6 pieces and serve on their side. Top with agave nectar or some honey for sweetness.
Kcal 404, Protein 49.5g, Carbs 3.95g, Fat 8.6g