This morning I should have been writing clients training programmes, instead I was procrastinating. Basically eating lots of food, making more food and repeating the process. Anyway in the midst of this eating frenzy I came up with a coffee concoction - essentially a smoothie with a coffee twist.
You will need some time for this one so prepare in advance. The coffee must be brewed and cooled! Hemp is our protein of choice and it's delicious, the combination of coffee, coconut oil and vegan certified protein give it quite the healthy kick.
Related Reading: 5 Must-Try Vegan Protein Supplements
1. Scoop BULK POWDERS™ Hemp Protein Powder
2. 1/2 Cup Strongly Brewed Coffee (Chilled)
3. 1 Frozen Banana
4. 1 TSP LucyBee Coconut Oil
5. 1 TBSP Smooth Peanut Butter
6. 1/2 TSP Cinnamon
7. 1 TSP Manuka Honey (Optional)
1. Brew a strong cup of coffee ahead of time and it let it chill.
2. Add all ingredients to a blender and blend until smooth.
3. Add silly, unnecessary slice of banana to glass (optional).
4. Sprinkle cinnamon on top and enjoy!
Containing over 15g of protein, and plenty of healthy fats - this coffee, smoothie blend, should kick start your metabolism and make you feel wide awake!