Not a day goes past where many do not find themselves craving chocolate. Wouldn't it be great if we could all eat the things we love the most without them making us fat. Well with recipes like this you can - LetsTrain have developed a cheesecake which is as equally delicious as it is nutritious. High in fibre, high in protein and highly delicious - I guarantee this cheesecake will leave that sugar tooth satisfied.
- 2 Large Eggs
- 1/4 Cup Sweetener
- 340 Grams Quark
- 20 Grams Cocoa Powder
- 1 TBSP Chocolate/Hazelnut Spread
- 2 Scoops Whey Protein Powder
- 330 Grams Fat Free Vanilla Greek Yoghurt
- 15 Grams Sugar Free Chocolate Chips (Optional)
1. Add all the ingredients to a large mixing bowl - with the quark I strongly recommend letting it soften before hand just so it makes mixing the whole thing a lot easier.
2. Take an electric whisk or if you prefer a spoon and mix the ingredients thoroughly.
3. Now take a medium sized cake tin and cover with parchment paper. Follow up by pouring the ingredients into the tin before adding, if desired the chocolate chips.
4. Bake in an oven at 160(°C) or 320(°F) for up to 40 minutes. Followed by a further 25 minutes at 80(°C) or 176(°F).
5. Once complete remove from the oven seal with cling film and place in the fridge to cool and harden for anywhere up to 10 hours or over night.