What a DELICIOUS recipe! A freshly made, beautifully cooked loaf of banana bread is irresistible! If you throw protein in the mix then you have the quite the snack...
Traditionally banana bread is primarily made out of sugar, white flour, and a lot of butter. Even though it features fruit do not be mistaken - your average banana bread recipe is not 'healthy'. Now you could choose to avoid banana bread altogether OR you could try this recipe. This recipe will conjure up a deliciously moist, protein banana bread! I spread a little peanut butter over it and it was glorious! Here's the recipe, give it a go!
- 1 cup of almond milk
- 1/2 cup of banana-flavoured whey protein
- 2 ripe bananas
- 1/2 cup of liquid egg whites
- 3 tbsp coconut flour
- 1 tbsp vanilla extract
- 4-6 medjool dates (depending on how sweet you'd like it to be)
- 1/2 tsp baking powder
- Blend all ingredients together.
- Pour the batter in a bread muffin mold.
- Bake at 335 F or 170 C for about 45-60 minutes or until a inserted knife comes out clean.
Amount Per Serving (10 Servings):
Calories: 87 / Total Fat: 2.6g / Total Carb 9.1g / Protein 6.4g / Fiber 2.3g