Combining the flavoursome lemon pancake mix from BULK POWDERS™ with a crushed banana, blueberry & greek yogurt sauce we were able to create a batch of delicious protein pumped pancakes.
Pile them up, this recipe will make at least 6 protein pancakes each containing with over 12 grams of protein meaning you get a colossal 72 grams in this one meal! Mmm protein!
LucyBee Coconut Oil
1. So first off, you need to purchase yourself some Complete Protein Mix from BULK POWDERS™ (Click the above).
2. Combine 2 scoops (100g) of the mix with 200ml of water. Mix well and let sit for at least 2 minutes.
3. Heat a non-stick pan gently and add a dash of coconut oil (we prefer LucyBee).
4. Once the pancake has begun cooking check the underneath, if it has started to brown then flip and cook gently on the other side. You want your pancake to eventually look like the above (right photo).
5. Once cooked place in a warm oven to prevent the pancake from chilling, now repeat steps 3 and 4.
6. Now your pancakes are cooked you need to mash a banana (give it a good mash, mash) and mix with 100ml of greek yoghurt. Now add sliced blueberries and a dash of cinnamon and voila your pancake sauce is ready!
7. You should end up with around a stack of 6 pancakes, slice some strawberries and throw them on top to finish. Enjoy!