Resistance Band Glute Workout At Home
Using resistance bands will promote glutes size, roundness & fullness. Train your glute maximus, glute medius, glute minimus and hamstrings at home!
Attaching resistance bands to our heavy duty ankle straps allows you to perform cable machine style exercises such as; kickbacks, straight leg side kicks, cable abductions & bent legged kickbacks to target the entirety of the glutes.
Have a go at the below glutes workout:
Glute activation - aim to do 15-20 reps of the following exercises:
- Seated Band Abduction
- Band Glute Bridge
Complete 3 rounds
- Hip thrust with resistance band & glute band / 5 x 15 reps
- Straight leg kickback / 4 x 15 reps each leg
- Side abduction / 4 x 12-15 reps each leg
- Kneeling bent legged donkey kicks / 4 x 15-20 reps each leg
- Band pull through / 4 x 20 reps
Try to squeeze your glutes at the top of each rep to get the maximum benefit from the exercises. Do not rush the reps, keeping the muscles under tension for longer will lead to greater glutes growth.
To start your Booty Builder journey today, sign up to our in depth Booty Builder Guide!
Team LT x